Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sometimes you just have to scream in a blanket and cry!

So I have wanted to post for DAYS, but I've either been busy or had nothing to talk about, but then today at exactly 3:00 pm PST the most amazing thing happened! One minute I'm literally screaming in a blanket and tears are forming in my eyes, the next minute my phone is doing the Kim Possible Kimmunicator ringtone (my phones way of telling me I have an email, because yes I'm still a child at heart and I will always love KP),
I stop my little pity party and open the email, this is what it said:
This is HUGE news because I've known Ashley since Freshman year of high school and we kind of fell out of friendship, but then we found we were going to the same school we started talking again and we even have a class together! Housing messed up when they first gave us our room assignments, so this COMPLETELY makes up for it! I haven't been able to stop smiling since.

To add to this excitement I am moving to Ashland in 38 days, Ashley won't be down for 43 days because she'll be on a trip, but I am so beyond excited. We're planning on getting together and figuring out who is getting what for the room and all that. I can't wait!! I have to say this is definitely the best news I've gotten all summer!

Weekend update: I had an INSANE weekend full of movies, TV shows, YouTube videos, music videos, phone calls with guys who can't rap but try, and milkshakes with a kick. I will miss weekends with my "British mate" (more on that later), but she'll just have to come down south (Ashland) to have weekends just as crazy.
What did you guys do last weekend? Have you had any AMAZING news this summer? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear all about it!

Have an amazing week!
♥ E




 Photo credit: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...