Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dew tour and letter writing

Yesterday (August 12th) was AMAZING!!!!!!!! My friend woke me up with a million messages, then asked if I wanted to go to The Dew Tour, of course I said yes! I had so much fun, I drank a million shots of different flavored Mountain Dews, and fell in love with BMX :)
If you haven't seen BMX live or otherwise, you need to. Ladies there is nothing hotter than a SUPER cute boy being dangerous and doing insane and AMAZING tricks on a bike. I have to say I am still pumped. And I got even more pumped because my friend might be able to get me a ticket for tomorrow too! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay aside from my new BMX obsession, I wrote a letter to my grandma today, it was nice. I love writing letters. I find it way more personal than texting or email.
(Side note I adore Harry Potter and I am so sad that there aren't anymore movies. On the plus side I am signed up for Pottermore and I get an exclusive look with a few other people, so excited!)
I also found out that I get even more excited and random when I proceed to write letters. I figured I'd write a few short letters to people and things that are on my mind.

Dear Summer,
I love you, and this summer has been a trip and a half. Maybe next year I can have an all good one? Thank you for all the fun memories. I'm having a happy/sad time with the fact that you are coming to an end so quickly.
Until next year,
The girl who needs the summer heat to survive

Dear straightener,
Thank you so much for working for so long and taking my messy curls and turning them into the beautiful long straight locks that I love so much. I promise to retire you as soon as I can afford a new one.
Gratefully yours,
Curls to love

Dear Facebook,
You distract me daily and I am way too attached to you. I vow to chill on the number of times I view you in the coming months. Also thanks for having the Class of 2015 group, I've met so many people since.
Thanks again,
Facebook addict

Dear "friend",
It hurts you won't talk to me, but I am so over your immaturity. Thank you for making me see that I need to find people who act their age and not their shoe size.
Sincerely,
I'm a grown up, so I'm going to act that way

Dear Roomie,
I LOVE you! Thanks for taking me to my first Dew Tour and being willing to live with me for an entire school year. I can't wait for us to have stories and memories to share.
Lovingly yours,
Romie number two

Dear phone,
I am obsessed with you. Thanks for being so kick-ass.
Love,
Obsessed and not ashamed

Dear Dew Tour,
I vow to go every year until you end or I die. I am so glad I went this year. Thanks for introducing me to my new BMX loves and for the insane and awesome vibe you had. Extreme sports are now my favorite.
Thanks so much,
Going-every-year

And lastly:

Dear readers,
Thank you so much for reading this. It means a lot to me that people actually read what I have to say. I would love your feedback more often, so don't be afraid to comment or even email me. I am so glad that I have a way to get out my feelings and memories in a safe way. I am also thankful that I can make people laugh and care about things.
♥ E


 Photo credit: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...