Saturday, August 20, 2011

Portland, OR.

Also known as, home.
Lately I've been thinking a lot about all the fun times I've had here, I've also been thinking of all of the times I complained about being here. They say "you don't know what you e got till it's gone", but I didn't know what I had until the middle of senior year. And once high school was over I started cherishing this area so much more. I always thought that Portland was beautiful, but your eyes open so much wider when you're leaving soon.
Even though I know going to Ashland is what's best for me, I'm going to miss this place like crazy. I've lived here for 18 years and well I'm kind of in love with it. Of course I get holidays and other times I want to venture up here, but it won't be the same. I'm used to having Portland around 24/7. The beautiful Mt. Hood in the background and the beach only an hour or so away.
Mt. Hood at it's finest
Seaside 2011!



I think the thing I'll miss the most is the memories and places that hold a place in my heart. 
A park my friend and I went too near the end of Junior year
My first time at VooDoo Doughnut with my British mate and her family!
A picture I took on one of my epic walks to my British mates house!
A deer right outside of my British mates bedroom window
A hotel in Tigard that looked too epic not to take a picture of

Fourth of July 2010 at Oak Hills!
All of the adventures and fun times will never leave my head or heart. I'll just be making new ones for a later blog post. Sorry to bore you with all of my photos, but I love Portland/Beaverton so much. I always will be a Portland girl!
E
P.s sorry for the crappy camera phone pictures, I used to own a phone with THE worst camera ever!
Photo Credit: Anthony Napolitan's twitter (Portland sign and Mt. Hood), my phone (all the other pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...