Monday, September 23, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things: Fall 2013

As yesterday was the first day of fall I saw it fitting to make another favorite things post . I did one just like it two years ago (you can find it here) and since I have so many favorite things about this season I thought I'd do another one.

1.

Anything pumpkin flavored, I wait for fall so that pumpkin will be in season. I have no idea why but I LOVE pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bagels, and my favorite pumpkin ice cream. This is my number one favorite part of fall.

2. 


Rain boots, something about putting on a cute pair of rain boots makes me feel like a kid again. Without fail every single time I put a pair on I have to jump in at least one puddle.

3. 


The chill in the air, okay this one is a bit strange I realize as I am literally always cold, but you know when you go outside and it's just crisp and chilly? For some reason I love that.

4. 


The fashion, with a few changes you can wear your summer clothes all year long, but there are also a few staple items to add to your fall wardrobe.

5. 

Layering, the way it looks and the way it keeps me warm. I usually don't like wearing a lot of clothing but if it's cold enough out I am more than willing.

6. 


The colors, not just of the leaves but the fashion colors as well. My favorite this season is this berry wine color, I am in LOVE with it.

7. 


Crap weather, this one is also a bit odd, but I like when the weather is bad because when this happens everyone stays inside and reads or watches a movie and drinks hot cocoa or coffee and I just really like that quality time.

8. 

Halloween, I know this one was on 2011's list but it stands as my second favorite holiday. It's also my best friends birthday so we always get a double celebration going. I love decorating for Halloween, and picking out a costume and making plans to celebrate with friends.

Let me know a few of your favorite things about fall in the comments below!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...