Tuesday, September 3, 2013

100 Things That Make Me Happy: Part I

I got this lovely idea for the 100 things that make me happy series from a lovely little blog called Sofia's Journal, and thought that it would be a good idea for two reasons 1) it'll be a reminder of happiness when I'm feeling low and 2) maybe it'll inspire you to make a list of things that make you happy. This is the first in the series of 10 and of course this list in in no particular order at all. Enjoy :)

1. Anything related to Lucille Ball

2. Coffee first thing in the morning


3. Reading a great book


4. Going to bed after a long day

5. The smell of fresh cut grass on a summer day

6. Getting all dressed up for a special occasion

7. Hard earned money

8. My best friend
sorry for the bad quality picture

9. Taking a solo drive

10. Wrapping up in a ton of comforters in the winter

Come back soon for the second part :) 
♥  E

photo credit: WeHeartIt, except best friend picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...