Tuesday, September 17, 2013

100 Things That Make Me Happy: Part II

With any luck you saw my first post (if not you can find it here). Basically I've started a series where I list 100 things that make me happy, because it's very easy to be sad or distraught in life so a little happiness here and there is never a bad thing!

11. Freshly painted nails

12. Getting new music

13. Netflix

14. That feeling after a long run

15. The smell of a candle after you blow it out

16. Pay day

17. Children's laughter 

18. Watching YouTube videos


19. Trips to the beach

20. My puppy (or any dog for that matter)

Hopefully you enjoyed this weeks 100 things, and maybe even some of them bring you happiness. Leave a comment telling me somethings that make you happy!
Until next,
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...