Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: Fall

Fall is starting soon and I thought I would share a few of my favorite things, fall edition:

1.

Hot Chocolate with marshmallows, there is nothing I love more than cuddling up with a big mug of hot cocoa with marshmallows on top. Obviously I choose this picture because I would love to have cloud shaped marshmallows.

2.

When the Leaves Change Colors, I love the reds and yellows and oranges. When the leaves start changing that's when I know that fall is right around the corner!

3.

Rain, I have lived in Portland/Beaverton my whole life and no matter how much I complain, I LOVE the rain. Especially in the fall. The rain boots, the umbrellas, the puddles, the sky before, during, and after, and the smell once it stops. Can't get enough. 

4.

Saying goodbye to summer, in memorable ways with friends.

5.


School, I can't help but get those pre-school jitters EVERY year on the first day of school. No matter how long I've gone to that school I always get them. Will I make it to school on time? Will I walk into the wrong classroom? Will I like my teachers? Will I know anyone in class? Will I be able to open my locker? Will any of my friends have the same lunch as me? All of those questions go through my head. Luckily I won't have to worry about half those things this year.

6.
My Twinsie's birthday! I love birthdays as a whole, but especially when it's for someone I love, and trust me I love this girl!

7.
                                   
Halloween, candy, costumes, decorations, "scary" stories, and the Disney Halloween movies that come back once a year! What's not to love?

8.

Thanksgiving, I don't really enjoy the food, but I love what the holiday is as a whole. Getting together with family you may not see all the time, cooking, watching Football, watching the Macy's Day Parade, and getting to give thanks for everything in your life.

♥  Honorable mentions ♥ 
Cuddling up and watching movies ♥ coffee dates ♥ staying home with a cup of something warm and a good book ♥ chicken noodle soup (only when I'm sick) ♥ sweatshirts that are too big  comfy boots a million  comforters on my bed 
 trips to the pumpkin patch 

And that my friends is the first edition of A Few Of My Favorite Things. I hope you enjoyed.
Feel Free to tell me a few of your favorite things in a comment!
♥ E
Photo credit: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...