Sunday, September 25, 2011

College

"Man I love college" -Asher Roth (this totally sums it all up!)

Hey guys! I really hope you can forgive me for not posting in forever, I haven't had internet and I finally got it to work after 6,000 years haha.

I got to SOU on the 17th and I have been pretty busy ever since. I took a class earlier so I could move in six days before everyone else, I'd say it was well worth it. I got two credits for the class and I only had it for four days. This post was supposed to have pictures of my dorm before and after I moved in, but since my brain has had little sleep (I've pretty much gone to bed at 5-5:30-ish every night since Thursday) and it has been on overdrive I accidentally deleted them the other day when I was bored. I will post a few pictures eventually, but since school starts tomorrow and I still have a lot to do before then I have to wait to do that.

I have so much I need to do today and it seems like I have no time at all. I am really loving Ashland and SOU, I think I made the best decision of my life to come here. Everyone living on campus has only been here for four days, but already I have met some seriously wonderful people that I hope I will be friends with for a long time, and I have met some great eye candy ;)

I can't wait to tell you all about my first day of class and all of the fun things I do tomorrow, but until then I have to keep things short.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the school week!!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...