Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oreos and Milk

Is this not the cutest?


Definitely my favorite dessert! I don't really like chocolate, but when I crave it I automatically think of Oreos, it's like instinct. I just had a delicious glass of milk and a single pack of Oreos (the kind that come in 12 packs of 6 cookies), so great!

And now an update into my life:
Since I leave in 3 days, I have all of my stuff packed so it's ready to go. You'd think that it would be weirder to have all of your  stuff in bags and containers, but oddly I hardly notice.
This is the food my mom got me for my dorm, all my favs!

This is all of my stuff minus clothing and bathroom stuff,
in the dining room in a corner
It's weird to think that I'm leaving in three days, but I am beyond excited! I will try to post on Saturday and show you guys my dorm and the school and the car when it's all packed. I am so excited!

The sad thing is that Ashley won't be there when I get there :( I am very sad about that but I will have fun for a few days and then when she gets there, we'll totally party! :)

It's sad that I have to say "see you later" to my hometown, family and friends, but luckily my Twinsie said she'll visit me! And I'll only be gone for two months until winter break, so I think I'll survive! 
Another plus is that since it's my week my mom is making all of my favorite foods for dinner! It is really deliciously awesome!

Friday is going to be the best! I'm hanging out with my Twinsie and I get the best dinner! Then Saturday I get a delicious breakfast and have to suffer through a five hour drive down to Ashland. I may not survive ;)

Anyway it's dinner time and I smell cauliflower! Mmmmmm
Have a great rest of the week!

♥  E


1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...