Thursday, October 4, 2012

Super awesome week!

So if you couldn't tell by the title, this week has been one of the best weeks for me.
It all started last Saturday.
I went over to a friends house to vent and just hang out, it was pretty great. Her and I have never really hung out so that was super fun.
She also has a kitten that is legitimately the cutest thing I have ever seen, and everyone knows that super adorable animals make everything 1000x better!
PiƱa coladas and the adorable kitten!
That was just the kick off to what would turn out to be a great week. Sunday wasn't anything special, mostly homework and doing nothing but watching Youtube videos.
Monday was pretty good, I woke up and wasn't tired so that was quite amazing. Classes were okay, my favorite was my chem lab though because someone thought they were being sneaky by looking at me, but I could see them through my peripherals so that was pretty hilarious. Then after class an attractive male smiled at me, which isn't a huge deal but it made the day way better.
Tuesday was okay. I enjoyed my classes, aside from stats (I hate math). After that I didn't really do anything.
Yesterday (Wednesday) was definitely my favorite day so far. I had a great discussion with two of my best friends and that took a huge weight off my shoulders. Then we just hung out, played some volleyball. After the fifth member of our group got out of class we had a mini bonfire to let go of  bad juju.
Baby bonfire


Today isn't even half over, but I can't complain about it. I am very tired, but other than that I am super happy. Started the day with an iced soy mocha so obviously I will be a little hyper later. I haven't been this happy in weeks and I have to say I am loving it. I have the best best friends a person could ever ask for and for that I am truly thankful.
Hopefully this weekend will be as great if not better than the week has been.
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...