Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thankful

I don't even know how to write all of this out. My brain is just so freaking happy. And I realize that sounds insane.

But honestly I have never been so happy in my entire life, it sucks that it took all of the crap it took to get here, but I'm here now and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let anyone or anything ruin this.

Anyway I just want to let everyone know that I have the most amazing friends in the entire world, without them I wouldn't be here today and for that I am truly thankful.

I've pretty much expressed this on every social media network, but I cannot say it enough.

On Saturday I did something that I am not proud of. Something that I haven't felt like doing in years and the fact that I did it opened my eyes a little bit, but it was my friends that pushed me out of denial.

Even though it's only day 1 I feel a million times better.

I realize now that I have REAL friends, the kind of friends that stick around when they say they will regardless of what happens.

I am honestly so thankful to have them in my life. I've never been so happy in my life, and I owe it to them for being the biggest reason for that happiness.

They're my best friends, they're my family, they're my confidants, they're the best people I have ever met.

I love them all SO much.

And I will forever be thankful for each one of them :)

♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...