Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Update!

Just thought it was time for an update, since the last time I posted was a week ago.
My weekend was super fun, on Saturday I went to SO Pride downtown with K and her friend (got glittered by a drag queen, and to this day keep finding glitter EVERYWHERE!) then we went and hung out for a few hours at K's house. That is always a good time.
Especially when she makes yummy food! :)
Sunday was full of studying for a Spanish exam that I don't think I did well on at all.
Not too much has happened this week.
Monday was a super good day, for no real reason. I like days like that.
Yesterday I legitimately did homework/studied for about 5 hours.

Today has been nothing special.
I think I'm getting sick, but drinking apple juice is helping.
Other than that I can't complain.
Things feel like normal again, which is great because that's just what I needed.
I have been genuinely happy, and I'm loving every minute of it.
I've also become OBSESSED with the show Revenge. I'm almost done with season 1 and I've only been watching it since Sunday.
I've even neglected all other shows to watch it.
Definitely check it out if you haven't
Have a great rest of the week,

♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...