Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Second day of school

The first day of school was yesterday and let me tell you!
Mondays are gonna SUUUUCK, more than they usually do.
At my school there's this hell hill that leads to the science building, and I have Chem at 11:30 then lab at 1:30 so I get the joys of walking up that hill twice on Mondays, yaaaay...
To make it even better I get to see one of my least favorite people in both classes.
But on the plus side I like my Spanish class!
My Tuesday & Thursday classes are pretty great.
I actually paid attention in psych today, which is a first. But the teacher is funny so I like it.
AND the sun is out plus it's still moderately warm!
I freaking love it here.
Not to mention that I am reunited with my best friends.
I think I'll survive this year, regardless of Mondays and of the icky people.
Thank god for friends and sun!
Have a fantastic week!
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...