Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome back! {excuse the looooong post}

So I definitely abandoned this blog when college started {my deepest apologies}, but I started a summer blog to track what I was up to in Michigan and decided that this old blog needed to be revived from the blog graveyard. this is me doing so. I'm going to try to post more often, but I can't make any promises.
My first year at SOU was quite insane. As we {my best friend and I} like to say "F***ing freshman year". It wasn't all bad, mind you, but there were definitely moments that felt like the world had it out for us. Since I didn't post at all last year let me give you a few good, and not so good, highlights of "F***ing freshman year"

THE GOOD:

  • Meeting my best friend and then meeting the rest of our little family {aka meeting the best people EVER}
  • Moving to one of the best cities I've ever been to
  • Joining teamiPhone
  • Road trips!
  • Parties, even if they ended badly I still had fun {mostly}
  • Staying up late for no real reason
  • The random conversations
  • The Dev concert :)
  • Our Easter picnic
  • Skipping class for no reason other than not wanting to go
  • Passing Sociology even though we rarely attended
  • Spending almost everyday with friends
  • Sitting in the lobby doing nothing, but having fun
  • Watching ANTM
  • Always having someone to talk to
  • Night walks to the park
  • Movie nights
  • 7-11 {nuff said}
  • Getting addicted to Tumblr

THE BAD:
  • Pathological liars
  • Untrustworthy people
  • Friendship breakups
  • Rude roommates
  • Jerk boys
  • Crying {no matter the reason or who it was, it sucked}
  • Breaking my android :( {R.I.P little buddy}
  • The party problems
  • Getting addicted to Tumblr

THE UGLY:
  • Our 'top model pictures' {YIKES!}
  • The guys I was into {Seriously they weren't cute, but they had seemingly nice personalities}
  • Friendship breakups
  • Thinking 'Amanda K' was gonna kill us {SCARIEST S*** OF MY LIFE}
  • Dominique {hahahahaha}
  • Getting addicted to Tumblr

No these aren't the complete lists, but I don't want to bore you!
Overall I'd say last year was a pretty okay year, yeah we had our ups and downs, but we all came out alive and well. Plus we had each other, and that's all that really matters in the end.
Annnnnnyway, that was my year.
I hope you'll join me for the journey of my second year!

xoxo,
Gossip Girl

Haha just kidding, I've always wanted to end a post that way
♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...