Friday, August 23, 2013

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: part II

Last year I gave a highlights of my freshman year in college (here).

This year I figured I'd do it again and keep the tradition alive. So without further ado:

THE GOOD:
  • Meeting amazing new friends
  • Living on an AWESOME floor
  • Saturday Night ;)
  • Getting a job at the Preschool
  • My birthday
  • All of the random trips downtown and to Medford
  • Realizing it's time to move on from those people I thought were my friends
  • Movie nights
  • C and G singing Pitch Perfect songs to me to make me feel better
  • Having a mega bed and a room to myself all year
  • Getting a new piercing 
  • Playing kings cup on my dorm floor
  • Having friends with the same majors as me [makes class much more fun]
  • Finding great roommates for this coming year
  • Seeing the Great Gatsby with Burrito and his brother
  • Throwing eggs off the balcony for absolutely no reason
  • Spending my last Saturday in Ashland with C in bookstores, antique shops and getting Dutch
  • All of the moments that were tweet-worthy, insta-worthy, or memorable in any way

THE BAD:
  • Burrito leaving school
  • Being bored and alone for Thanksgiving break
  • The frustration accompanied by Operation: Thunder Cats
  • Party problems
  • Having to come back to Beaverton for the summer
  • Finals week [but when is it not, am I right?]

THE UGLY:
  • K #2 and her Instagram selfies (especially her mug shot hahaha)
  • K #1 and her outfit choices [Insert scared face emoji here]
  • The night I spent on the bathroom floor....
  • Playing kings cup on my dorm floor
  • Packing while half naked and tipsy [long story... haha]
  • Crying after everyone left for summer break

I tried to think of more things to put on my lists but I couldn't think of anything else. I think the fact that my good list is longer than both the bad and ugly put together proves that this year was a very good one. I have met some of the most amazing people who made my second year of college one of the most spectacular years of my entire education career. 
I have also come to realize over this past year that I am a very blessed and lucky girl to have the friends and the opportunity to attend a University that is fantastic. 

Thanks for listening to my rambles, and stay tuned because I have some great ideas for the future

♥  E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...