Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome!

So as you may or may not know I'm Ebbony. I started this blog because soon I will be away from some of the most important people in my life and I thought this would be a good way to stay connected, also I love blogs and this is a really good way to keep record of the things I do while in college and maybe beyond. 

Since this is my welcome post I'll let you in on a little secret, I got my mom a little necklace that I'm giving her the day I leave for college. I'm really excited because I think that it is the cutest thing EVER! I'm hoping I can get her a chain for it and maybe a few other things to go with it, but right now I'm good with the necklace. Here are a few pictures of it:
The necklace says "I  you mom"




This is my favorite picture.
I think even with a camera phone I take pretty decent pictures!

So I got that necklace the day I made this blog (July ,2011) and I don't live with my mom so I texted her saying I had something for her and that she had to wait until the day I leave (September 17th) to get it and ever since she's been like freaking out. She wants to know what it is sooooo badly haha. I feel kind of bad that I told her, but I also think it's kind of hilarious.

One another note, I recieved my student i.d today! It feels so crazy that I am technically a college student. I still feel like a little kid, will it ever feel like I'm 18? I doubt it. I'll always be a kid :)

♥ E


p.s I promise to unload a picture of me in the near future!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...