Saturday, July 30, 2011

Drama, drama, drama!

My life for the past few days has been insane. I have cried more than I have ever cried in my entire life, but I guess that's what I get for thinking life will get easier before I leave.
ANYWAY! On a happy note I only have about 47 more days (not counting the rest of today) until I leave!! I don't actually need to be down to Ashland until the 17th of September, but I'm leaving a day early to go exploring! On the way down from Beaverton to Ashland there are all these sites and fun things to do, so I'm going to indulge myself and take a mini vacation. I'm really excited because I have never been on a trip by myself and I never knew that Oregon was so beautiful until I took the trip down to Ashland at the beginning of July. I am so excited! I was going to add a map, but I'm not that tech savy yet haha.
Speaking of college let me tell you a few things that I'm excited for!
A) New friends
B) Leaving home and living in a beautiful new city
C) College life, nuff said.
D) New experiences and life lessons
E) I am in LOVE with Ashland and SOU!

Can you tell I'm excited? Haha. Ohhhh I almost forgot in one day we find out who our roommates are and what hall we're in! I am literally ecstatic! I got a call from the housing department and they asked if I wanted to room with my friend who's also going, DUH, and so hopefully they room us together. I'll let you know when I find out!

On another exciting note, Final Destination 5 comes out in 13 days, I have seen every one of those movies, and this one will be no different. I love thrillers/horror movies. They don't actually scare me, but they are amazing.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
♥ E

Photo credit: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...