Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tattoos

So I've been thinking a lot lately about the tattoos I want. I don't want to get tattoos that mean nothing because I know that later in life I may not like them anymore, so today I thought about all of the tattoos I want and thought of reasons to get them! So now that I have figured all that out I'm going to share some pictures of tattoos I love, but would never get haha.
I'm actually getting this one soon! :)
I like this message, but man that's a huge tattoo!
I think I could see myself getting this. Good message, cute placement.

Hahahahahaha reminds me of the myth of  Sisyphus! And senior inq!
This would fuel my music obsession
I think this would be really cute if it was on fingers or smaller or somehting
I might get this one.
This is cute, but my feet are ticklish.
Do you guys want/have any tattoos? Leave a comment and let me know! I am slightly obsessed with tattoos now, I think about them all the time! It's really a problem, hopefully I can get a few super soon then I won't obsess as much! If I do get mine soon I'll definitely post a few pictures of them for you guys to see!
Have an amazing week! August is tomorrow, and September is just around the corner. Enjoy the rest of summer!
E

P.S I may have one of my 101 in 1001 days things crossed off tomorrow!
Photo credit: StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. haha this made me smile-im such a chicken about needles but i love these!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...